How Hard is Your Website Content Working?
A successful website is not just graphics, keywords, and messaging. Instead, it is an opportunity for you to invite people into your business and make them feel valued and welcome.
Your website is a virtual conversation between you and your customer.
It’s where you show your visitor who you are and how you will help them achieve their goals.
3 Essentials of Effective Websites
Website content optimization blends three elements of web marketing into a welcoming experience. Your optimized site will:
- Make it easy for search engines to help people who need your products or services find you.
- Let your visitors know they are in the right place and provide proof you can and will deliver on your promises.
- Use conversational messaging and intuitive navigation to guide your visitors to the action you want them to take.
I use keywords and phrases that searchers use, placed where search engines expect to see them. In other words, I use research tools to find out exactly how people search.
Your marketing content does not stand alone. Just as each plant in your garden needs the proper soil, sunlight, and water, every message requires a supportive environment.
A website audit ensures that all the elements are working together to deliver your site’s full potential.
Get Your Comprehensive Website Content Optimization Report
My website audits examine 21 elements that go into the making of a hard-working site, including
- headlines and subheadings with high-performing keywords,
- SEO optimization to draw the right people to your site,
- coordination with social media to generate qualified leads,
- magnet content like white papers that build your credibility, and
- a one-on-one conversation with each visitor.
As a result, you’ll get a detailed report with specific recommendations.
You can use them to build your presence on the web, improve visitor traffic, and increase conversion rates.
Contact me today to see how you can make your website the hardest-working member of your marketing team.